Friday, December 4, 2009

Im sorry I disappeared...

We have had alot going on , which is why I havent been blogging lately.

Right now, we are in New York at a motel. We will finish the trip tomorrow. Stan is preaching Sunday, Wednesday and Sunday. We will be staying at a church members house. Please pray for my sanity... not sure how my boys will act at someone else's house!!! Hope I am not pulling my hair out!

I went to the dr Wednesday for the 3 hr blood sugar test.... I failed. :( Therefore I have the gestational diabetes. I have to count how many carbs I eat each meal and check my blood sugar 4 times a day. I dont know how mom did this finger sticking thing!!! :)

The boys are doing well. Alex is getting tall! He is so excited about Christmas! Aaron is saying different individual words. He is quite the little comic!

Take care everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting, Christina. Your week in NY is almost over now, but it was so neat to just now check your blog and see that the things you were nervous about were the very things that the Lord laid on my heart to pray for...without ever knowing your personal concern. Isn't He just SO good to us?
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete