Monday, December 21, 2009

30 weeks and so not ready!!! :)

Well, I am on my 30th week and can not believe that this baby will be here soon!!! I am not ready at all, but I plan to be after the holidays!!!:)
We got back from our trip to NY safe and sound. It was wonderful. The people really took care of us. We are just praying for God's perfect will. Hopefully we will know something by January.
According to my email, Abi is about 15.6 inches long and weighs about 3 pounds. A pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds her, but that volume will decrease as she gets bigger and takes up more room in my belly. Her eyesight continues to develop though its not very keen; even after she is born, she'll keep her eyes closed for a good part of the day. When she does open them, she will respond to changes in light but will have 20/400 vision- which means she can only make out objects a few inches from her face.
These emails continue to amaze me.
Alex is doing well. He is growing beyond leaps and bounds. He made us laugh today with: "Mommy, Daddy, Gramma put presents in the socks!!!" Meaning she puts stuff in our stockings!!! lol
Aaron has grown taller and slimmer. He is saying more words, but not sentences. He is my little monster.
Hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas. Please enjoy every minute you have with your family!!

1 comment:

  1. Been looking forward to this post! I completely understand how "after the holidays" you are going to be getting ready for Abi's arrival. I have so many things I've put on that list for "after the holidays" that it will take me all year to get them accomplished if I don't stick to being disciplined "after the holidays"! lol So excited to start on Abi's afghan "after the holidays"....right now I still have a shawl and a neck scarf to complete before Christmas Day. Oh well...this is only Tuesday! :) Glad that the people in NY took such good care of your family. We continue to pray. Love you!

    ReplyDelete