Friday, December 11, 2009

28 weeks

Well, I am 281/2 weeks!!! Abi will be here before I know it and I am NOT ready!!! lol
Abi should weigh about 21/4 lbs and measures about 14.8 inches long. She can open and close her eyes, which now has lashes!! ( this is all my email said!) Short, huh? lol

Our trip to NY is going alright. We are staying with some pretty awesome people! They have 8 grandchildren ages 14-19 yrs old. So they understand how rowdy my boys can be! I am so thankful that they have been so understanding! We have had dinner with a different church member each day! It has been interesting! The NY accent is not too hard to understand, they just talk FAST! lol We have enjoyed being here. We are still praying for Gods perfect will. If we are invited to come, we wont know until about January 1st. The Trustee committee is meeting Monday night to decide if they want to bring it before the church on whether to vote on us. We are diligently praying!! These people are wonderful and they have proven that they really take care of their pastor! Over the last couple of years, they have remodeled the parsonage and it is beyond beautiful!!! So roomy! I fell in love with it!

They boys have done as well as can be expected with staying in someone wlses house. I am so proud of them.

I am doing alright. Just trying to get used to sticking my finger! Not fun!!!

Hope all of you have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment