Thursday, November 12, 2009

Week 24

I put the wrong week # last week. Im sorry. But on the bright side, I only have 9 more shots!!! I am so excited. They are getting harder to bear!!!
This week "Abigail has gained about 4 ounces just since last week! She is about a foot long and her body is filling out proportionally and she will soon start to plump up! Her brain is also growing quickly now, and her taste buds are continuing to develop. Her lungs are developing "branches" of the respiratory "tree" as well as cells that produce surfactant, a substance that will help her air sacs inflate once she hits the outside world. Her skin is still thin and translucent, but will start to change soon."

Stan had a phone interview on Wednesday night with a pulpit committee at a church in New York. It went well. The Lord is in control!

I had to quit working. I am having alot of sciatic problems with my back and this weight gain.

I hope all of you have had a great week!

1 comment: