Monday, January 25, 2010

35 weeks.... Not much longer!

Wow, didnt realize I had gotten so far behind in my blog!! I'm sorry! I am finally getting over my cold that I have had for 2 weeks.
This week in my pregnancy email, "Your baby doesnt have much room to manuever now that she is over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 51/2 lbs. Because its so snug in your womb, she isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times she kicks should remain the same. Her kidneys are fully developed now and her liver can process some waste products. Most of her basic physical development is now complete."
That last sentence is comforting, because I am having on / off preterm labor! I went to the dr today and they are not going to stop my labor, nor are they gonna speed it up. So when I go into full blown labor they will deliver me!
Please keep us in your prayers.

2 comments: