Tuesday, October 20, 2009

21 weeks!!!!!

Well, the shots are going alright! I think! lol I guess I will know more in February if I make it to the end of the month with no preterm labor!
We found out today that our little baby is a girl!! We are beyond excited and still a little shocked! lol
According to the ultrasound, she weighs about 1 lb. and is very healthy! 5 fingers and 5 toes on each hand and foot and she looked beautiful on the screen! It was wonderful to see her! She is measuring right on track!!
We are planning to name her Abigail Grace Roberson... Abi Grace!
What is so funny, is since my first pregnancy in Jan 2005 (the one I miscarried) I have had little barrettes with the name Abigail on them! I have had these for 4 years and I finally get to use them! :)
Hope all of you have a great week!! I am!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment