Wednesday, October 7, 2009

19 weeks and still going strong! ( I think) LOL

Hello everyone,
This week is interesting to me. The baby weighs 81/2 oz and measures 6 inches, head to bottom - about the size of a large heirloom tomato. The baby's hair is on the scalp is sprouting. This is a crucial time for sensory development. Your baby's brain is designation specialized areas for smell, taste, hearing, vision, and touch. Some research suggests that she may be able to hear your voice now!
I am feeling the baby kick every once in a while. I am carrying this baby lower than I did the boys!!!
We are leaving Friday for Jackson, Tennessee! Stan is candidating for pastorate there on Sunday. Please keep us in your prayers as we travel and visit this church! This is a 9 hr trip for us and Aaron hates his carseat!!! :{
Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment