Monday, September 14, 2009

Week 16!!!

My email this week was interesting.... You can already tell I am pregnant, so this made me feel really good!!! (dont laugh to hard!!)

Get ready for a growth spurt. In the next few weeks, your baby will double his weight and add inches to his length. Right now, hes about the size of an avacado: 41/2 inches long (head to rump) and 31/2 ounces. His legs are much more developed, his head is more erect than it has been, and his eyes have moved closer to the front of his head. His ears are close to their final position too!


This cracked me up! I am already thinking I am pretty big, but the fact that I am gonna get bigger so soon??? hmmm, not sure about that!!! I expected that alittle later!!! hahaahhaha

I go back to the dr Thursday, so We will see how I am doing. The Lord has provided strength to me for the last few days of working. I have had alot of strange hours due to being short staffed. But God has helped and provided.

Hope all are doing well in "blog world" .

1 comment:

  1. It is so hard for me to imagine you ever being "big"...even when you are pregnant. I'll be praying for you tomorrow for your doctor's visit. Looking forward to October when you find out if this baby is a she or a he!

    ReplyDelete