Monday, September 21, 2009

17 weeks and growing~

"Your baby's skeleton is changing from soft cartilage to bone, and the umbilical cord is growing stronger and thicker! Your baby weighs 5 oz and is about 5 inches long from head to bottom. She can move her joints, and sweat glands are starting to develop!"

I am starting my progesterone shots Thursday. I have 1 every week til 34 weeks. Prayerfully, these shots will help me get to full term.

We find out the gender of our baby on Oct 20, Cant wait!!!!!
I am still working and doing well with it!!

The other day, I asked Aaron where his nose is... his answer was "sniff, sniff"!!! LOL

Alex's vocabulary has really expanded. He is always talking and telling me something! Poor child takes after his mother! :)

Hope you all have a great week~!

1 comment:

  1. ok.... so NOW, we need a profile pic of your tummy :D
    praying you go full term, I had a friend here who also had those shots... she delivered full term -
    Mikalah will be 1 on Oct 17!!!

    ReplyDelete