Monday, April 20, 2009

working mom

Wow, no one should take working mothers for granted! I have started working at Steak N Shake this past week and it has been tough on me. This is the first time I have worked outside the home since before Alex was born. That was 3 years ago! I have been blessed to be a SAHM for the past 3 years and I do not take it for granted. Stan and I agreed that I would work for a bit, since it was easier for me to get the job. I have really missed my babies. But I am sure there is a reason for this happening in our lives right now, though I am not quite sure what it is yet. Maybe the reason is for me to strive to be a better wife and mother..... maybe the reason is for Stan to understand things from my point of view as a SAHM and me from his point of view as the one who works, not sure. I know that God will show us. He has already provided us things thus far in ways we would not have imagined. Romans 8:28 comes to mind. All things will work together for the Christian who loves God wholeheartedly. Life sure has changed around here, but God is still in control. I just need to keep reminding myself that. Please keep us in your prayers.

2 comments:

  1. I know God will bless you, Christina, as you trust that He doeth all things well. Enjoy your two days off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. praying for you - I praise the Lord that I can stay home and will be praying that you can again soon!!!! Enjoy your men :D

    ReplyDelete