Saturday, March 28, 2009

Peace - Mark 4:35-41

I woke up this morning about 4:30 to Alex having a bad dream. When I climbed back in bed to go back to sleep, I couldn't. My mind was going a hundred miles an hour. I was laying there thinking, What are we going to do? What if Stan doesn't get a job right away? How will I take care of the boys and meet every need they have? What will we do ? Then the Lord said "Peace, be still". I remembered the story of Jesus and the disciples, when they were in the boat, and the storm came while Jesus slept. Man, even the winds and seas obeyed him! All he said were three little words, "Peace, be still". If I just BE STILL and trust Him, I will have peace! It is just that simple.When we are in a trial, we tend to forget to trust the Lord that He will take care of things. I am so thankful that He gives PEACE!

2 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord for His peace~ - and we will be praying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an incredible Christian lady, Christina. I'm so glad that you realize our peace comes from taking God at His Word. love you!

    ReplyDelete