Monday, August 24, 2009

Please pray....

Well, I start back to work on Wednesday. I will be working 2nd shift. I will greatly miss my boys. I have spent today cleaning and playing with them and have thoroughly enjoyed it. Stan is still job hunting. He actually filled out an application on line this morning and got a call 5 minutes later for an interview on Wednesday at 10am!!! Praise the Lord!!! This interview is with Aflac. He already had a group interview with them at their company in Winston Salem, but never got a call back. But this one is a personal interview in Greensboro. I am praying he gets this job.
Aaron goes at 7 in the morning to get tubes in his ears! I am so nervous. But I know he will be ok.
Alex is doing great. He told his daddy last night, "We need to pray for Mamaw, she is still sick" !! He said this out of the blue!!! I am so proud of my baby!!! He is such a sweetheart!
Well, guess I better get back to cleaning and playing!! Hope everyone has a great day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment